1 cup orange juice
1 packet Peanut Sauce Mix, both inner envelopes
1/4 cup Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
3 lbs pork back ribs, cut into 3 or 4 rib pieces
1 orange, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine Peanut Sauce Mix, Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce and orange juice.
3. Place rib pieces in bowl and coat completely with juice mixture.
4. Arrange ribs in a shallow baking dish, pouring peanut sauce mixture over ribs.
5. Arrange sliced oranges over ribs.
6. Place cover or aluminum foil over baking dish and bake for one hour.
7. Uncover dish and bake until juice in dish reduces enough for sauce to stick to ribs.
8. May be served immediately or browned on charcoal grill.